CROSSFLOW: End-to-End Communication for Digital Transformations
The Crossflow program guides your organization through all communication aspects and engagement phases of your digital transformation project
How CROSSFLOW Transformation Communication works
1. Prepare & Plan
Change management and communications is an integral part of a digital transformation. You need to understand the transformation scenario and assess the communication needs. Whether you are starting from scratch, need to boost communication and engagement on a project that’s already underway, or use change communication to help rescue a project that’s gone off the rails, Oversea can help.
PROGRAM ELEMENTS – PHASE 1
- Assessment of Transformation Scenario
- Analysis of Change Impact on Stakeholders
- Change Communication Plan Development
- Narrative, Positioning & Messaging
- Executive Coaching & Training
2. Implement & Adopt
Moving to digital tools and platforms is not just about getting the technology in place, it’s about getting the people using it ready, engaged and inspired. Oversea supports implementation communication for the teams driving it and the assets that need to be created, including technical writing. We also create strategic communications campaigns focused on driving user adoption and stakeholder advocacy.
PROGRAM ELEMENTS – PHASE 2
- Channel & Engagement Strategy
- Content Strategy, Design & Creation
- User Adoption & Engagement Campaigns
- Implementation Comms. & Tech. Writing
- Video & Digital Content Production
3. Evaluate & Optimize
Oversea can support your digital transformation from end to end. This includes setting goals and objectives that can be tracked with qualitative and quantitative measurements to help guide ongoing engagement and move the project towards successful outcomes. It also includes setting feedback loops and optimizing messaging, content and distribution throughout the full project lifecycle.
PROGRAM ELEMENTS – PHASE 3
- KPIs & Data-Driven Measurement
- Resistance Management
- Ongoing Adjustments & Updates
- Sustainment Planning
- Key Learnings & Best Practices
Need to get your people ready for change?
Successful transformation needs smart communication. Talk to us.
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED